When a completely new event is created, the Attendee Module will show: New - Import - Export function.
However, please note:
- Importing of Attendee List is possible ONLY on RSVP Events and for non-paying events.
- There is NO option to import Attendee for paid events, where:
- Ticket has a price
- Merchandise & inventories with price & quantity)
- Promo code applying a discount
Following below steps to start importing Attendee:
Step 1. In GEVME backend, choose Attendees under Manage.
Click "Import", a box “Import Records” will show up.
Step 2: In "Import Records", click on "Download a sample template CSV file"
Step 3: Open the sample CSV file, fill in the necessary information based on the available column. This Sample CSV file consists of the available fields of the Attendee Form.
- If you don't have all the information, leave it blank. Do not delete columns, as the system will not be able to detect the file due to missing columns.
Step 4: Re-upload that CSV file back to import the Attendee list. After importing, the Attendees will appear.
The importing is finished.