Q: My event is using GEVME Payment Gateway to collect ticket fee through Credit Card. But my attendees see an error " Invalid Request" when they try to make payment, how can I resolve this?
A: This can be due to mismatching in the currency used for ticket, and the currency you setup for payment.
GEVME Payment Method can only accept GEVME SGD or GEVME USD, so you have to ensure that:
- If your ticket fee is in USD, your GEVME Merchant ID should be GEVME USD.
- If your ticket fee is in SGD, your GEVME Merchant ID should be GEVME SGD.
Where to find that information?
1. Check the ticket current, by accessing section Tickets, under Event Settings on left hand navigation menu
2. Check the setting of payment, by accessing section Payment, under Event Settings on left hand navigation menu
3. If Currency and Merchant ID is not the same, click on the pencil icon on the right side to edit
- Change from GEVME SGD to GEVME USD and click OK.
You can verify again that the error "Invalid Request" is no longer there, and the correct payment page should be: