GEVME backend is not working as expected?
The user can do some basic troubleshooting or gather more information for our Support to act on quicker.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. To access the Event from Incognito / Private Window
Simply go to your Incognito / Private Window, log in to the GEVME back end.
If your browser cache restricts you to access some GEVME Content, this quick workaround will do the job.
2. To Clear Cache on your Browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More | 3 dots.
- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
More information can be found on Google Help here.
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
More information can be found on Apple Support here.
3. To do a Hard Reload/Refresh
If Clearing Cache is not resolving your issue, you can proceed to do a hard reload/refresh of the page
- Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
- Hold down Ctrl and click F5.
- Hold down Ctrl + Shift and click R.
- Open Chrome dev tools by clicking F12 and right-click Reload button. Then, click Hard Reload
- Hold Shift and click the Reload button.
- Hold down Command and Shift. Then, press R.
4. Checking for Console Error and Pass on the information to GEVME Support
All the above are not working for you? Our Support Team are here to assist.
To help us identify the issue and attend to you quickly, please follow the steps:
1. Do a right-click anywhere on the page that you face an error
2. Click on Inspect Element
3. Click on the Console tab.
4. Screenshot the View on our Screen and send it to us.