The default Ticket format is as follows:
Attendee would receive the Confirmation Email after submitting the registration, the Ticket is attached to the email as a PDF file.
Alternatively, the Attendee can also download the Ticket from his GEVME Wallet.
The Admin can download the Ticket from the Event backend.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click on Attendees in the left-hand navigation:
2. From the Attendee grid, select the attendee(s) to whom you want to download the ticket:
3. Click on the "Download Tickets" button in the toolbar:
4. From the Attendee Grid, click on a row to open up the corresponding Attendee Sheet. The Ticket can also be downloaded from under the Attendee details page.
5. The PDF file(s) then will be downloaded to your devices.
How to customize the Ticket format?
1. Custom templates have to be built in XML format and uploaded under the Onsite settings page as the Print Templates.
More details on configuring the Onsite settings can be found here.
2. From the Attendee grid, select the attendee(s) to whom you want to download the ticket.
Download Tickets button downloads the ticket in the default ticket format. Click on the dropdown icon besides Download Tickets button to choose a custom format.
3. Click on the Generate PDF Badge button to choose a custom format.
4. Choose the required format to generate and download the PDF file(s) to your devices.