When a buyer or attendee registers to the event but they haven't made a payment yet, by default, they will receive Order Acknowledgement Email together with an Invoice in pdf format.
This invoice is generated by the system for pending payments and can also be downloaded from under the Order from the Event backend.
The invoice layout is fixed and cannot be changed.
1. Event logo: can be changed at Event Details
2. Event details: Event Name, date & time, location at Event Details
3. Details of billing company: Event Organizer details set up at Event Details
4. Invoice number is system generated and unique to each purchase. Refer to this article to change the number format.
5. If Tax is enabled, the Tax Identification Number is shown from Taxes. Also refer to #10
6. Details of ticket buyer
Note: in GEVME invoice, by default, only the first name, last name and email of the buyer will be shown on the transaction document.
If you want to show the full billing address of the buyer, you can refer to this article.
7. Order number is system generated and unique to each buyer
8. Order details: Include Name of Attendees, ticket name, ticket quantity, ticket price, and total price.
9. Details of the Promo codes & Discounts applied on this Order. For Promo code setup, refer to this article.
10. If you enable Tax in the event, invoice will show the amount of tax.
Read more about paid events and tax from this article.
11. Payment methods:
All payment methods setup for the event which allows the attendee to choose to make payment from.
Read more about setting up payment methods for your event from this article.
12. Instructions on Invoice can be set up as per this article, to be shown in this section.